Benefits of using T-SHOTS
• T-Shots are the most versatile reactive gun targets, they are able to adapt or adapted too many different functions and activities.
• Maximum visibility4.5” target turns instantly and completely from red to green, providing visual confirmation at a pull of the trigger.
• Self-adhesive backing makes targets easy to put on any surface and remove when finished.
• Perfect for all firearms, calibers, including sim rounds and airsoft guns.
• Great for indoor and outdoor use.
• T-SHOTS targets engage the shooter as well as spectators at the same time.
• Sets a standard to keep track of your improvements.
• Since you can immediately see that you hit your target from afar, you won’t have to keep walking up and down range to check if you have hit your target.
• With T-SHOTS, never again will you have to ask yourself, did I hit my target or not.
Benefits of using Reactive Targets
• Reactive targets are preferred for target shooting.
• Reactive targets provide REAL TIME CONFIRMATION of a hit or a miss.
• If the shooter misses the target, it allows them to re-position their aim immediately while still in shooting position;this greatly improves shooting skills.
• When the shooter hits the target, immediate confirmation allows the shooter to train muscle memory.
• Reactive targets provide INSTANT GRADIFICATION which enhances the shooting experience.
Steel Targets are also a Good Option But With Limitations
• Steel targets tend to be bulky, heavy, difficult to set up and transport.
• Limited set up options.
• You have to be at a minimum safe distance, of at least 15 yards, in order to shoot steel targets.